At Qalam, we’re always dedicated to serving our clients in the best way possible & allowing their experience on our platform to be most comfortable. We understand that at times, misunderstandings to occur.
To allow our students & counselors ease, we have this refund policy in place which allows the student to be reimbursed completely, if any of the following conditions are met:
- The student booked the meeting, and asked for a refund 24 hours prior to the meeting taking place
- The student booked the meeting, and asked for a refund within 24 hours of booking the meeting
- The counselor was unable to attend the meeting in the scheduled timeframe, and a firm rescheduling time was not reached for either party
To ask for a refund, please reach out to us at email@example.com. You must attach
- A PDF of your invoice, which will be available in your account at Invoices > View detail > Download invoice.
- A screenshot of the cancelled/pending meeting, available in your account at My bookings
Lastly, you must let us know where to have the funds transferred. If approved, they will be transferred to wherever you paid the bill from.
Once refunded, you will be sent an email confirming the transfer ✅.
NOTE: No refunds or aid can be granted if any payments or officiation is done outside of Qalam channels, even if with counselors on Qalam. Please ensure that you communicate via the chat functionality through Qalam so that we're able to help out wherever needed!