1. The Deadline Calendar
Qalam has launched the “Deadline Calendar,” a fantastic service that links your local phone’s calendar with Qalam’s Deadlines.
This is now a tool that counselors can use as well, submitting their deadlines, user profiles & details – which would then remind the students of the university applications and guide them to where they can get more information (you, the counselor!)
Here’s how you can make use of it:
- Register as counselor on the Qalam Counseling platform and detail your profile (description, slots, verification etc.)
- Go to the For Counselors page and scroll down to the tools section
- Click the “Submit a Deadline” button and start detailing your event.
2. Profile Sharing – Coming Soon
To get you started on your counseling journey, Qalam shares the profiles of counselors offering free meetings to get reviews from students!
3. Newsletter Mentions – Coming Soon
With the Qalam Newsletter, students are able to receive information about deadlines, scholarships & are also referred Counselors fit to provide guidance for those countries!
4. Social Q&As – Coming Soon
At Qalam, we work extra hard to make content for our students. Through our extensive social reach, we allow counselors to host Q&As and share their profile links!
5. University Short VLOG – Coming Soon
With students being able to see you physically in the institute, this tool greatly helps garner an audience which trusts you. Shayan Faisal, a counselor for LUMS, started with this!
You’ll only need to add the raw footage, we’ll handle the rest!