How to apply for undergraduate admission at Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) in Pakistan:
- Create an account on the LUMS Online Admissions website.
- Select the degree program you wish to apply for.
- Submit the admission form by the deadline.
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting documents according to the document checklist.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Request letters of recommendation from two teachers or mentors who can speak to your academic ability and potential.
- Submit your application by the deadline.
The application deadline for undergraduate admission to LUMS is February 1, 2024.
Here are the supporting documents that you need to upload:
- Official high school transcripts
- SAT or ACT scores
Here are the eligibility criteria for undergraduate admission to LUMS:
- Applicants must have completed their 12th-grade education from a recognized school or college.
- Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Applicants must have taken the SAT or ACT and scored at least 1200 or 26, respectively (can be replaced by LCAT).
- Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement.
For more information on the admission process, please visit the LUMS website: https://admission.lums.edu.pk/