The admission process for Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) for undergraduate students is as follows:
- Apply online: Go to the GIKI website and click on the “Admissions” tab. Under the “Undergraduate Admissions” section, click on the “Apply Online” link. Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Take the admission test: The admission test is a multiple-choice test that is based on Pakistani intermediate level Physics, Mathematics, and English. The test is held online.
- Submit your documents: Once you have taken the admission test, you will need to submit your documents to the GIKI Admissions Office. The required documents include:
- Matriculation/O-Level Certificate
- Intermediate/A-Level Certificate
- Transcripts from all previous schools attended.
- Character Certificate
- Two passport-size photographs
- Wait for the results: The GIKI Admissions Committee will review your application and test scores. They will then send you a letter of admission or rejection.
The admission process for GIKI is competitive. In order to be considered for admission, you should have a good academic record and a high score on the admission test. You should also be prepared to submit all of the required documents.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about the admission process for GIKI:
- The application deadline is usually in May or June.
- The admission test is usually held in July or August.
- The GIKI Admissions Committee will make their decisions in September or October.
- GIKI offers scholarships to a limited number of students.
For more information about the admission process for GIKI, please visit the GIKI website or contact the GIKI Admissions Office. And as always, our GIKI counselors are here to help you through the admissions process!