The admission process for FAST National University for undergraduate students is as follows:
- Visit the FAST National University website and create an account.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it along with the application fee.
- Appear for the FAST National University entrance test.
- Attend the interview (if required).
- Receive the admission offer letter.
The following documents are required for admission to FAST National University:
- Matriculation/Intermediate/Equivalent Certificate
- Transcripts of all previous academic records
- Passport-size photograph
- Two recent character certificates
- Application fee
The application fee for FAST National University is Rs. 2,000 for Pakistani nationals and Rs. 5,000 for international students.
The FAST National University entrance test is a multiple-choice test that covers a variety of subjects, including mathematics, physics, chemistry, and English. The test is held twice a year, in May and November.
The interview is conducted by a panel of faculty members. The interview is an opportunity for the panel to get to know the applicant and assess their suitability for the program.
The admission offer letter will be sent to the applicant’s email address. The letter will contain the applicant’s admission status, the program they have been admitted to, and the tuition fees.
The deadline for applying for admission to FAST National University is usually in March. However, it is advisable to apply early as the seats fill up quickly.
Here are some tips for increasing your chances of getting admitted to FAST National University:
- Get good grades in your matriculation and intermediate exams.
- Take the FAST National University entrance test and score well.
- Attend the interview and make a good impression on the panel.
- Apply early.
FAST National University is a highly competitive university, and the admission process is rigorous. However, if you are a bright student with a strong academic record, you have a good chance of being admitted.
And as always, our FAST admission counselors are always there to help out 💖